SEO Recipes – The Search Engine Optimization Rules
About SEO Recipes
SEO recipes are coined from understanding the basic concept of search engine optimization and the required set of instructions or guides( recipes) needed to achieve the best-ranking result.
Understanding Search Engines
SEO is considered by many as just optimizing with keywords, and keeping your web copy clean. Howbeit, keeping up with its pace has become a mammoth task due to the ever dynamic technology of today, the convoluted algorithmic measures of search engines, and the continual monitoring of search engine optimization behaviors.
In spite of the nerve-racking measures, achieving a great SEO result is not insurmountable!.
What is SEO?
A quick reminder about what SEO is the best way to really understand the importance and ever-changing nature of this practice. An SEO is a measurable, repeatable practice of fine-tuning website elements to achieve the best possible search engine ranking. In order to get the best of search engines and to match the quality of your website with the algorithm quality control measures, you must consider the following recipes when cooking the web document for SEO.
The SEO Recipes
The following recipes need to be systematically baked into a dough to have the best of SEO result.
1. Keyword Generation
The first thing to consider after the creation of a website is the keyword generation, in fact, the keyword is like the forerunner that leads crawler and visitor to your web page.
Some Keyword Facts
Imperatively, about 80% of the website, including file structure, links, meta tags, and other on-page elements are built around the choice of keywords or key phrases implemented, thus the need for keyword generation cannot be under-estimated for an SEO campaign.
Tips To Kick-start
- Gathering of terms and creating your own niche vocabulary can be achieved if you have the right tools handy to get the job done.
- Generating quality keywords that are effective, popular and relevant will help to ensure your website is visible in the search results.
Finding exact keywords can be done using any one of the following tools:
- The keyword of choice – Bulk keyword
- Keyword analytical tools – SERPs
- Keyword research tools – Google correlate, keyword permutation generator
- Keyword trend tools – Google trends
2. Web Page Structure and Design
With your keyword already being cataloged, proceed to walk through your web document, check the website page structure and verify if the embedding pages are fully curated as per optimization.
Check out if you have the following recipes in place and no inhibiting issues:
- Filename and structure checked and in order.
- Meta tags fully optimized with target keywords
- Links creation, not leaving out anchor tag and text
- Embedded codes are validated and sanitized
- The domain is well structured
- Web page fully optimized to at least 70% rate level
- Sitemap created and submitted to search engines
- Information page relevant to your website in place
- Robots text file ok and not misconfigured
- Canonical URL specification did right
- Structured and search engine friendly URL properly done
- .Htaccess file inclusion in the root directory
- Redirect factors have been considered
You can check out the article on SEO rule of thumb to learn more.
3 Content Creation and Management
A well-structured web page isn’t enough, but reassurance with SEO factors in mind would make it eligible search engine and visibility friendly.
Here are the recipes for good content creation and management to implement:
- Content duplication check
- Writing keyword rich friendly web copy
- Using a proper keyword density
- Using latent semantic content
- Optimize non-HTML document
- Keywords correctly planted in the web document
- Meta description length is within the required limit (320 characters plus space)
- The title of your page contains the target keyword and is not stuffed.
- Check if there is no duplication in the title of the document
- No multiple meta description tags have been found on the page
- The meta keywords tag on your page contains target keywords
- The length of your page’s body text is within the recommended limits (81 – 14079 words) and contain some vital keywords.
- The H1 tag on your page contains target keywords.
- Your target keyword(s) are found in the page’s H2-H6 tags and are not stuffed or flooded with target terms.
- Your target keyword(s) are found in the page’s link anchors such as hypertext
- The image alt text on your page contains keywords
Structured data markup (Microdata, JSON-LD) is implemented on your page.
4. Creation of Web Community
It’s time to mingle and send signals to the web community especially to those in the same league with you and showcase your assets.
In order to create a rich web community, you should consider sharing your expertise and story on
5. Link Building
Link building is the brain of the web, connecting your web documents to the rest of the world and getting a link back helps boost your authority and again solidify your domain potential. Beautiful website and SEO friendly package isn’t enough to bring people to come to your website. You should be able to understand how to:
- Generate link prospects
- Identify the link opportunity type
- Develop a structure, long term link-building strategy
- Identify and approach quality website within your niche.
- Identify potential linking partners
- Acquire quality links
Now that you have put together those necessary ingredients, and not to mention the exhaustive optimization intake, then, you might want to consider tracking the overall behavior and reports of your website. In this case, an analytical tool like Google Analytics will do just fine.
Follow this simple step to do it yourself
- Set up your Google analytic
- Install the tracking code within the header of your document
- Monitor the traffic and gather report via the dashboard in real time.
7. Social Media Optimization
Sharing and sending signals to the social media space about your business gives your website a sense of social recognition and can help muscle in some sort of page ranking and authority. You can do this by joining any relevant social platform of choice.
Try if Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, YouTube, Pinterest or LinkedIn is a good fit for you. Campaign with PPC, Ad Words, writing effective Ad copy, and campaign monitoring and targeting the Ad campaigns wouldn’t do harm to SEO recipes.
“Search engine optimization is broad, intimidating and nerve-racking, but killing a bird with one stone at a time kind of approach is the best way to tackle this arduous task of SEO, and doing so makes it simple. Remember, success is a slow process just like good SEO’s result. ” …My word