AGREEMENT TO TERMS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(4) you are not under the age of 13;
(5) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site;
(6) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
(7) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
(8) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You maybe required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment:
– American Express
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
All sales are final and no refund will be issued.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically
endorsed or approved by us.As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means to send unsolicited email, or create user accounts by automated means or under pretenses.
3. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5.Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the The site and/or the Content contained therein.
6. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
7. They trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
8. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
11. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
18. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
21. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission
the mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “PCM”).
22. Except as may be the result of the standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
23. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
24. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
The The site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and the Marketplace Offerings and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent,
harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as
determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 sexually or violently.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site or making Contributions are accessible to the Site by linking your account from the The site to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.This the license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
(1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
(2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
(3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, or disability;
(4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
(5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
(6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
(7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and
(8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
(1) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
(2) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
(3) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
(4) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
(5) use the application for any revenue-generating endeavor, commercial
enterprise, or other purposes for which it is not designed or intended;
(6) make the application available over a network or other environment
permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
(7) use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
(8) use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; or
(9) use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual-property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
Apple and Android Devices
following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from
either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”) to
access the Marketplace Offerings:
the license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a
non-transferable license to use the application on a device that
utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and
under the usage rules outlined in the applicable App Distributor’s terms
(2) we are
responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with
respect to the mobile application as specified in the terms and
conditions of this mobile application license contained in these Terms
of Use or as otherwise required under applicable law, and you
acknowledge that each App Distributor has no obligation whatsoever to
furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile
(3) in the
event of any failure of the mobile application to conform to any
applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and
the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may
refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application, and
to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor
will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the
you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country
that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been
designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country
and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or
you must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when
using the mobile application, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then
you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement
when using the mobile application; and
you acknowledge and agree that the App Distributors are third-party
beneficiaries of the terms and conditions in this mobile application
will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to
enforce the terms and conditions in this mobile application license
part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with
online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such
account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either:
(1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or
allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under
the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each
Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to
disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant
us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of
the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable
Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making
us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service
provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any
Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make
available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided
to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”)
so that it is available on and through the Site via your account,
including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to
and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the
extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party
Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to
the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts,
personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party
Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site.
Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes
unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by
the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no
longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability
to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your
Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP
WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY
ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY
SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network
Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy,
legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social
Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your
email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your
contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for
purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have
also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection
between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the
contact information below or through your account settings (if
applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our
servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the
username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas,
feedback, or other information regarding the Site or the Marketplace
Offerings (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and
shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights,
including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the
unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful
purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or
compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such
Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are
original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions.
You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or
actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site or the Marketplace
Offerings) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as
articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound,
video, information, applications, software, and other content or items
belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated,
monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by
us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed
through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available
through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy,
offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other
policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party
Content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation
of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-party content does not imply
approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site
and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party
Content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these
and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any
website to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any
applications you use or install from the Site. Any purchases you make
through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from
other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever concerning
such purchases that are exclusively between you and the applicable third
party. You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or
services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless
from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services.
Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by
you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any
Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
reserve the right, but not the obligation, to (1) monitor the Site for
against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these
enforcement authorities; (3) in our sole discretion and without
limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or
disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your
Contributions or any portion thereof; (4) in our sole discretion and
without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or
otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or
are in any way burdensome to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the
Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to
facilitate the proper functioning of the Site and the Marketplace
By using the Site or the Marketplace Offerings, you agree to be bound
Please be advised the Site and the Marketplace Offerings are hosted in
Canada. If you access the Site or the Marketplace Offerings from any
other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing
personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable
laws in Canada, then through your continued use of the Site, you are
transferring your data to Canada, and you expressly consent to have your
data transferred to and processed in Canada. Further, we do not
knowingly accept, request, or solicit information from children or
knowingly market to children. Therefore, by the U.S. Children’s Online
Privacy Protection Act, if we receive actual knowledge that anyone under
the age of 13 has provided personal information to us without the
requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that
information from the Site as quickly as is reasonably practical.
respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that
any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any
copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the
contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your
Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the
material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that according
to applicable law you may be held liable for damages if you make
material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure
that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your
copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
TERM AND TERMINATION
RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR
LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND THE MARKETPLACE
OFFERINGS (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR
ANY REASON OR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY
ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR
PARTICIPATION IN THE SITE AND THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS OR DELETE YOUR
ACCOUNT AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME,
WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited
from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or
borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting
on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending
your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action,
including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site
at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice.
However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We
also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the
Marketplace Offerings without notice at any time. We will not be liable
to you or any third party for any modification, price change,
suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or the Marketplace Offerings.
cannot guarantee the Site and the Marketplace Offerings will be
available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other
problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting
in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change,
revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site or
the Marketplace Offerings at any time or for any reason without notice
to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss,
damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the
Site or the Marketplace Offerings during any downtime or discontinuance
will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or the
Marketplace Offerings or to supply any corrections, updates, or
releases in connection therewith.
terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Canada.
G16 Prints and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Canada
shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise
in connection with these terms.
agree to irrevocably submit all disputes related to Terms or the
relationship established by this Agreement to the jurisdiction of the
Canada courts. G16 Prints shall also maintain the right to bring
proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the
country where you reside or if these Terms are entered into in the
course of your trade or profession, the state of your principal place of
may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors,
inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Marketplace Offerings,
including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other
information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies,
or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any
time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE
FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT
THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY
FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL
INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH
MAYBE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF
ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE,
OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD-PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE
APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU
AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO
YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL,
EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST
PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR
USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees,
from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand,
including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third
party due to or arising out of:
(1) your Contributions;
(2) use of the Site;
(5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or
any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you
connected via the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the
right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of
any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to
cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use
reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or
proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site to manage the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site.
we perform routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all
data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have
undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to
you for any loss or corruption of any such data and you hereby waive any
right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute
electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic
communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures,
and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email,
and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication
is in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES,
CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF
NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY
US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under
any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any
jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or
retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of
credits by any means other than electronic means.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact
the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of
California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North
Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone
at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
Site or in respect to the Site constitute the entire agreement and
understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any
extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and
obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable
for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause
beyond our reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision
unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed
enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture,
partnership, employment, or agency relationship created between you and
them. You hereby waive all defenses you may have based on the
To resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact us at:
G16framework Media Productions
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 2J1