G16framework provides you with some helpful tips and answers on web design, website hosting, digital marketing and search engine optimization.
1. A static website is simple and easy to manage only with a few pages.
2. If you have a web project that takes less than 5-pages, the HTML website maybe your best option.
3. No worries about database maintenance. All data from this type of website stores in a cache or text file.
4. Cost-effective and easy to maintain with less storage and bandwidth usage.
5. No dependencies and with ease of displaying content to the browser.
1 . A dynamic website is by far the best option for any business owner on the web. If you want to have a successful internet presence, you should consider this option for its effectiveness.
2. You can easily maintain hundreds of web pages, content, graphics, and links that connect all the pages hitch-free.
3. You have leverage over search engines.
4. It eliminates the repetitions and complexities of maintaining a web project as the business grows.
A static website is a non-dynamic HTML web page with no database. Its content changes through hard-coding and which may require a bit of HTML and CSS knowledge.
A dynamic site is a database-driven website. Its content changes through a content management system, the CMS.
1. Complexity grows when it comes to website maintenance.
2. A web project built with static HTML with more than 10-pages could be cumbersome and may become a nightmare to run when the web pages grow beyond 10. So this is why some business owners prefer the alternative – “progressive and dynamic website”.
Creating a fantastic website or powerful search-engine-friendly websites do not require you to be there. All you need is to have the requirements communicated clearly to the developer or designer responsible for the project.
You can get a comprehensive website quote detailing all you need to get you started on a clean plate.
eCommerce website cost may vary depending on the design, platform, and whether it would be a single vendor online store or multi vendor marketplace. Visit the website pricing page to view the current eCommerce rates.
Website cost depends on the simplicity or complexity of features or components that drive the site.
Website features like digital marketing, search engine optimization, database size, hosting, and complexity of the platform (mobile or web-based platform) can immensely reduce or increase the pricing.
CMS is a content management system. It is a medium through which an authorized user can make changes by adding, updating, and removing contents with a click of a button.
The primary purpose of having a CMS-inclined website is the perks of easily trivializing complex tasks.
Protect your online asset with confidence.
1. Plan your online web presence
2. Choose reliable web hosting.
3. Choose an appropriate domain name relevant to your business model.
4. Optimize your site for all web browsers
5. Create a logical site structure and accessible navigation system
6. Generate a sitemap
7. Maintain your site to avoid deprecated codes, phishing, and attacks such as malware or D.O.S
Sure you can do it all by yourself. It is advisable with caution, only if you have programming knowledge and a bit of cybersecurity experience.
On the contrary, the best advice is to hire a professional programmer to maintain the site or an SEO specialist to optimize your site regularly. If you do not a plan for updating site content regularly, that can be challenging.
Because fresh content on website is vital to developing a relationship with visitors and to attracting the search engines.
The issue of material to develop content, the knowledge require to combat the unprecedented attacks or glitches on the site could be breathtaking. It is better and cost-effective to have it maintained by professional.